Friday 5 December 2008

My Family Blog~The Patchwork Quilt: Love this song:)

My Family Blog~The Patchwork Quilt: Love this song:): "Love this song:)"
I hadn't heard this song in years. And I love it too. Funny thing is, I am married to a man who would buy me one Smile
Update, Mark came home and was depressed. He could leave his resume, but the job openings were for those with more teaching experence. H had just walked in the door after I had viewed this video. I played it for him and he hasn't stopped laughing.

1 comment:

betty said...

what a cute song! I had never heard it before! so glad it put a smile on Mark's face!

like I said in my previous comment; don't give up Mark; just keep going out and looking and remember that the Lord knows exactly the job for you and will lead you to it in his time :)

betty