Thursday 4 December 2008

O My Aching Hip

Shalom:

I am slowly recovering from PT. I thought I was doing better, bt half way to the Center, my right hip cramped up and I couldn't move for several minutes.

I am so thankful the first I get when I get to the Center is a hot pack.

The PT says while my hip muscles are loosing, there is still concer about doing anything else. I have to get X-rays next week so we should know where we are going from here.

Last night I was depressed. Mark just held me. He didn't tell me to snap out of it or count my blessings. Just held me and assured me of his love, of his support.

When we went to bed, he held me as he prayed for me.

I slept like a baby.

It is a beautiful fall afternoon, but my medication is killing in.

Later.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Easy to understand how you would sleep so peacefully wrapped in the arms of your soul mate.

I hope the pain diminishes for you soon.

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
I am praying for you ... good luck with the X-rays.
Best,
Marty

betty said...

ohhhh that was so sweet about Mark; he knew just what you needed; I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble with that hip of yours :(

betty