Thursday 29 October 2009

LoveFromIraq: It is Snowing#links

LoveFromIraq: It is Snowing#links

Boka Tov;
Last night, just after 11p.m Mark called. It has been a week of meetings where he is and he on his way to yet another one. But first he wanted to hear my first.
His first report: "it's snowing in Afghanistan!"
Winters are brutal in the country; on the people, land and beast. So Ineed to add Hot Chocolate to the CarePackages going out. There is more in the above link.
Today I am meeting with another Starbuck buddie and yes, Marty, you have trained me well: I shall have my cameria. In fact, I have some pictures I know you shall love and will get them up soon.
Yes, Betty, Moshe is also going. I would never hear the end of it I didn't take him.
So I need to go clean up the Dinningroom and prepare an areaa for baking goodies to go to Afganistan and meet up with my buddy.
Chat later.

No comments: