Thursday 22 October 2009

My New Specks

Shalom:
I am really having a blast reconnecting with my buds here in BlogLand. The welcome has been wonderful and so nice to be truly missed.
Tuesday afternoon I recieved a call telling me my new glasses were ready. So excited that there were ready several days earlier than expected, I got out of my sickbed, showered and dressed, made the 15 minute trek to get my new specks.
Big mistaken. It took that long to get my breath back from wheezing.
Ghent eye care is our neigborhood eye store and I like the fact that if something happens to my specks, I can walk back to the store. And the people are very nice and a pleasure to work with.

So, what do you think of my new look?

Makes me look rather smart, don't you think. And their purple!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love em!!!

betty said...

I like them Laini! they make you look younger and the color looks great on you!

I think it is neat the store is sooo close to you so that you are able to walk there for service

but I guess you need to keep resting and not pushing too much until you feel more better

betty