Monday 3 November 2008

Afternoon Tea

Moroccan Tea Set
What Would Sarah Cook?

Boka Tov:

Welcome to my kitchen. It is here that I bless my husband, family and friends with my gift of food. Though a tiny kitchen, it is very old fashion (builded a little over 100 hundred years ago) and Mark and I love to prepare meals for those we love.

Yesterday afternoon I was blessed to have some of the women of my Torah Study. Though we were small in numbers this time, we had a wonderful time as we shared our life stories, getting to know each other better.
We are planning to do this once a month. And next time we are hopeful other of the women will join us.













2 comments:

Lisa said...

You look so cute with your apron on ready to start cooking!

Just popping in to make sure you are still here and doing well.

betty said...

cute apron :)

betty