Wednesday 26 November 2008

It's The Night BeforeThanksgiving....

Shalom:
i's the night before Thanksgiving.
We had to go out for a bit and Mark brought me home since he could see my hip was starting to hurt.
We picked up some things to send out to the Troops to help make their holiday a little brighter and some decorations for Hanukkah. This year, I plan to have a Hanukkah party since my Honey-Bear is home.
We also dropped off some collard greens for Mark's dad. It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Collard Greens.
We also brought some REAL Hot Chocolate mix (with shavings of peppermint mixed in) for our movie night.
Tonight's double feature is Animal Farm. Both the 1950 and the 1990's version. Mark has read the book, but never seem either movies, so he is in for a treat.
So now, I have to finish up our Thanksgiving preparations: laying out our clothes for my mum's. I will make a the Tradition meal for us as well to munch to this weekend. Just a smaller scale.
So, from the Reel House to yours; May The Holy One Bless Your Day of Giving Thanks. May He bless you and your loved ones with a wonderful, joyful celebration Thanksgiving Leaves .

8 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini and Mark --

Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy movie night. The hot chocolate sounds nice, too!
Best,
Marty

betty said...

that should be interesting to watch both versions of the Animal Farm; hope you guys enjoyed your evening!!

that hot chocolate sounds yummy!

enjoy tomorrow :)

betty

Joan said...

Hope you enjoy your movies and have a great time with the family. Love JOan

~Rebecca Anne~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I hope your day is full of wondeful food and much time to appreciate the fantastic people in your life.
Rebecca

Linda :) said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

Lisa said...

Wishing you both a happy thanksgiving. I remember the book Animal Farm from when I was little.

meili_lo said...

Happy thanksgiving...

i saw you in one of the blogs i visited and thought of inviting you to my site. hope you can spend a portion of your blogging time to check it out and share you thoughts. would really appreciate it if you can.

http://shewritesyouwrite.blogspot.com/

thanks!