Friday 28 November 2008

A Day of Tears

Shalom:
I will be sharing about our Thanksgiving soon. It was wonderful. This morning we mailed off our Hanukkah gifts for the Troops sserving overseas.
We are in tears here. The news of the murders in India hit us hard. We both know people from India, our community has been rocked with the deaths of some our own.
We thank G-d more were not harm and trust G-d to bring Justice.
As Mark says, we must not give in to fear or dismay, but continue to pray for peace.
And as long as there are those who feel they have the right to terrorim the world. men and women like my Mark will always have a job.
May the dead rest in peace and May G-d comfort those left to mourn.

5 comments:

Rose said...

I was so upset when I saw the News regarding India. All I could do was pray.

Hugs, Rose

Lisa said...

That was a horrific event and I send my Prayers to all who have been affected. Very sad.

Janis said...

Praying for all involved! Thanks for the beautiful entry!

Janis

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
The news in India comes as a shock ... just when we hope we're making progress in the world, something like this happens. Yet another senseless tragedy ... all very sad.
I hope one day there will be an end to these crimes of hate.
Best,
Marty

betty said...

Mark had very wise words; we will continue to pray

betty