Tuesday 18 November 2008

Brrrrr! Baby It's Cold Out There!

Shalom:
Today was a big step for me. I went shopping without my crutches. I am limping right now, but I am doing much better.
This afternoon Melissa, her two girls and I went shopping for Stephie's Bat Mitzvah this weekend. We are all so excited and look for to our girl's big day.
Stephie wants an 80's theme, so we had a blast shopping for the things we will need. Becausae of an conflint that weekend (one not worth getting into) we cannot decorate until Saturday morning. But this one of those times it would please G-d to make this Daughter of the Convenat Day Special, so we shall setup things up Shabbath morning.
But my was it cold today! It felt more like winter Shiver than autumn Tree So when I got home, Mark was out to take care of a few things before supper, while I make tea.
Ah tea. G-d bless Great Britian Big Ben , India Taj Mahal and China for tea leaves.Great Wall Of China

3 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Hmmm ... I'm not quite sure what to say knowing that 13-year-olds like planning a party with an "80's theme." Sort of makes me feel like a dinosaur ...! Congrats on getting around without the crutches. Don't push it!
Best,
Marty

DB said...

May the Bat Mitzvah be a joyous success.

The Vagabond.

betty said...

bet you will be enjoying helping your friend prepare for her daughter's special day!! take care of yourself without those crutches especially if it is slick out

come visit me, we had 80 degrees today :)

betty