Wednesday 12 November 2008

A Wonderful Surprise

Shalom:
After Mark and I came home this afternoon, I recieveed a wonderful surprise.
As many of you know, I don't have a relationship with my adult son (his choice, not my) He is married with two sons, Jaylen 9 and DeAngelo (DJ) 2.
My daughter-in-law called this and asked if she and the boys could come to visit. So we had the joy of our 'granbabies' in our hone today.

Jaylen and his little brother D.J
Jaylan on the camel, wearing Grannie's shawl (also from Egypt)

'Poppa Mark' with D.J.
Grannie with D.J.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Laini, I'm so happy for you and Mark that you were able to visit with your grandkids. Whatever the reason behind your son's decision to not have a relationship with you (I think that's terribly sad, and a decision he will regret), I'm glad that your daughter-in-law wanted you to see the kids and made an effort to make sure that happened. That is wonderful.

Much love,
Beth

betty said...

they are so cute!!!!!! I'm so glad that you were able to spend time with them! I'm sure it is an answer to prayer so I will say Thank you Lord!! hoping hearts will continue to be softened so that visits like this are more often!!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a wonderful blessing ! Lots of smiles there at your house for sure ! 'On Ya'-ma