Monday 17 November 2008

Home Safe

Shalom:
Well, my guy arrived home safe.
And so very excited.
I think he is ready to move to Richmond.
The interview went well and mark felt good about it. Then he visited the Synagoguge nearby by and said it is an old historial building and I would love it. The Rabbi we met a few years ago and it took a few minutes, but then he remembered Mark.
So, we have had our supper and he is now taking a warm bath.
I'm warming the massage oil too.... Wink
Hey! we're married.... Fireworks

3 comments:

betty said...

love the fireworks :)

betty

betty said...

oops, forgot to comment about the job interview! it does sound good! I bet it could be an answer to prayer too if you are at a different synagogue! how exciting too to get a new place to discover (assuming Mark gets the job and you guys decide to take it)

betty

Marty said...

Hi Mark, Laini --

Good luck with Richmond. Will keep the fingers crossed.
Best,
Marty