Friday 7 November 2008

Sunshine!

Shalom:
Sunshine!
I went outside to hang some clothes and the sunshine is shining and it is so very nice.
If I didn't have so much to do, I would go out for a walk.
With crutches of course.
Everything is almost ready for Shabbat and I am looking forward as always to this special time of the week.
Mark got home; with our new heater.
It is an Lasko Design Heater. And it is so cute.
Just like me.
Mark said it was one of the criterias; it had to be nice looking.
He also found Land O Lakes Classic Dark Chocolate coco.
Oh, I love this man.
He is about to work on his chant.
And I have heard it so much, I think I know it as well as he.
So dear friends, have a wonderful evening and I shall see you after Shabbat.

2 comments:

Beth said...

You and Mark have a lovely weekend, Laini!

Love, Beth

betty said...

those chocolates sound delicious! so glad Mark got a heater to help keep you guys warm!

betty