Wednesday 19 November 2008

From One Marine's View


Boka Tov:
This is from a weekly news letter from One Marine's View.

I adore this guy. He is one of this nation's heroes and knows first hand what it is to be away from heart and home to serve and protect our nation. And because he is a Marine, he has his own....colourful of putting things.

So here it is.....



Something cool that Xerox is doing
Posted: 18 Nov 2008 09:04 PM CST
If you go to this web site,
www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.
How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.
THEN, get yer butt over to
www.AnySoldier.com to pick out a warrior of your choice to support. C'mon gang, they are in the freaking desert!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I see what you mean about his colorful way of putting things! That's funny!

I'll be sure to check out the Xerox site. That's great.

Hugs, Beth

betty said...

I did it! I sent a card from the Xerox site! my gosh there were so many good pictures to choose from it was hard to pick but I picked one that said God Bless America and it was drawn by a 13 y/o! that was a neat idea for them to do!

I marked the Any Soldier site; I'll check into it later and see if I can help

betty