Friday 24 October 2008

Five Pounds of Mash Potoes



Shalom:

Well it is almost time for Shabbat and we are looking forward to our first meal at our new table.

Next week I having Tea Party for the women in my Torah study, so I am looking forward to serving my guest in our up-date-look.


Right now, I am finishing supper, including Shabbat Dinning with our Torah study.

Guess who is bringing five pounds of mash pototoes?

Well, I am feeding about 25-30 people. And they do smell good.

Besides, Mark is not going to allow any mashies out of the house without having a small bowel.

Good Shabbat everyone.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Five pounds?! Good grief! LOL

I forget what kind of bread that is called. It looks delicious!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Love, Beth

betty said...

that is a lot of mashed potatoes! I bet everyone will enjoy them though!

may you and Mark have a restful Sabbath

betty

Lisa said...

It is good I am not there as I would eat much more than a small bowl!! Mashed tates are one of my favorite foods...I can eat them with gravy as a meal.

You are making me hungry ;)

Enjoy your evening & your meal.