Wednesday 15 October 2008

How Things Are Coming Along

Almost time for bed.
But just a quick word of update.
I have downloaded the Wedding Journal on a Word document. This way I can continue working on it and finish it without feeling pressured. I am also working on a journal, during the time Mark was in Iraq. Both are here on Blogspot.
I have to be honest, it isn't as bad I thought it would be and with being home recovering from this virus. Mark really likes the new blog and looks forward to adding his thoughts to it.
Well, it is time for bed.
Night all.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you aren't feeling pressured and can now take your time. I look foward to your feeling better & reading Marks thoughts as well. Take care.

betty said...

that was a good idea, Laini, to put the wedding journal on as a word document; definitely less stressful to work on it as you can

betty

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Has anyone ever told you, you have a nice template? Seriously, nice photo in the background!
Best,
Marty

Unknown said...

Thanks Marty:
It is a graden scence from Israel. Since we hope to move to the land one, we thought we would get a headstart with the blog :)
Laini

Rose said...

found you! Thank goodness....I didn't want to lose you.

Hugs, Rose