Tuesday 28 October 2008

Starbucks With the Folks

Boka Tov:
There is a new Starbucks in town and since this month is Dad Reel's birth month, (we celebrate the whole month) Mark and I are taking the parnets for Starbucks.
I had promised to do so last year, but then Dad began ill and other stuff happen as well.
Besides, this way Mark will get to join us. A nice break from study too.
**************************************************************************************
After Starbucks, again I work on my Torah portion. The Blessing before I know, just practice one word. One verse needs a little work, but it is coming.
But that last Blessing...OYE!!!!!
But with the help of G-d, my beloved and our Rabbi, I shal do this.
And.....drum roll please....I finished the outline for the Children' Story I am writing.
After Shabbat, I shall begin the tale of Ianna and....
well, I shall save that for later.
See ya later...

2 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Yay, Starbucks ... it's nice to hear that they're opening a new one.
Best,
Marty

betty said...

awesome that you finished the outline for the children's book

(finally caught up on all your entries; you've been busy this week with them; that is good; I like to read what is going on in your lifes; I read them all just didnt' comment on them all)

again, I'm sure you are doing/did do a wonderful job at chanting this morning; as long as your heart was in the right place, you did a good job to honor the Lord

I hope you and Mark are doing good and will enjoy the rest of your Sabbath and weekend together

betty