Friday 3 October 2008

This Looks Like A Good Spot For The Tent....

Shalom dear friends;
Funny, but I had forgotten I had started this blog for family who could not get past the security block of AOL.
So, I guess this move is a good thing.
Anyway, welcome dear friends and family. After learning that AOL was closing down its Journals, we decided it was time to fold up the tents and pack our camels (Mark! watch the Menorah) and head over to where our friends were setting up a new community. So, please give us a few more days and then, I'll break out the Teas Set.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to our new community I think it will take us a we while to get used to it but its not bad at all. Love Joan.

Missie said...

I'm so glad you're here!

Beth said...

Welcome, Laini and Mark! Love the name of your blog!

When you get settled in, consider customizing your layout; add a gadget; choose "show followers." This will allow us to "follow" you and get updates on Google Reader. Email me if you have any questions!

Hugs, Beth

Jeannette said...

Yes, please make sure you add Followers that way I will know when you have posted because it will come up in google reader.

Robin said...

Glad you and Mark made the move...will catch up with you when I am feeling better.

:)