Monday 6 October 2008

Our New Look

Last evening, Mark and I looked for hours for a template that really reflected who we are. We didn't see anything and it was getting late, so we decided to try again this morning.
This afternoon, we found the one you see now; a garden in Jerusalem. It the home of every Jew and where one day the Messiah will return.
One day, we hope to visit and maybe-G-d willing move and live there.

It took me alittle time to go to sleep last night. The actions of my upstairs neighors still filling my ears.
Having lived through the nightmare of an abusived marriage, all the memories flooded back.
But I am so blessed to have a husband who is so supported. Knowing how I was feeling, Mark just held me, reassuring me of his love.
Love must not hurt. I pray that my friend, having broken away, will now find someone who will love her as Mark loves me.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the look, Laini. It's beautiful, and it looks like an oasis!

I hope your neighbor will be okay. There are many resources for help, and I hope she will make use of them.

Hugs, Beth