Tuesday 7 October 2008

A Full Time Job

Shalom:
As I said yesterday, this transferring is a full time job. What to keep, what to delete. I know we are picking up new readers (who have yet to leave comments Smile ) so much of what you will be reading is entries from a while back. Funny how they still seem to fit.
I am feeling better this morning. Mark says my I don't feel as warm and I even wanted a cup of coffee this morning.
My neighor came downstairs this morning. She is doing fine. A friend is staying with her for a few days and next week she is going to visit her mum for a few days. Her heart is hurting, but she knows she has done the right thing. I am so glad she got out of the relationship before something worse happen.
As one friend said: Love doesn't come in the form of a fist.

4 comments:

DB said...

So now I'm one of your followers. DB

Beth said...

I'm glad your neighbor is doing well. Not easy, but I'm glad she knows it's the right thing!

Beth

Joan said...

Hi, I am thinking of not bothering tranferring from AOL as I have been journaling for over three years and must have well over 300 entries and it would take forever to transfer or I may print it off and make a book. Love Joan.

Liz said...

I feel your pain. I'm having to do it too. I've got about 2 1/2 years worth of posts & no time to work on it. Ugh...What a mess. Did you see the link to my new place on my blog? I'm on wordpress. Check my blog for the link.