Friday 24 October 2008

New Beginnings


Shalom:
Well the Reel home has a new look.
Yesterday, Mark and I broke down and decided to go ahead and a new Dinningroom set.
Our old table served us well; for three years a Good and Faithful Servant.
The chairs? Anothrer manner. As they say, you get what you pay for. And Mark brought me a beautiful White Oak Dinning Room set. The set was over 30 years old and lovely. But the chairs were going.
So, after much discussing and since we do have guest (and the thought of someone hitting the deck doesn't appear to me) we found a lovely dark marple with a MiddleEastern flavor that would be delievered this morning.
The old table?
Well, too big for the study, I said a quick prayer and heard our neighors downstairs. So I suggested Mark ask the people who live uder us.
Within ten minutes the white oak was in her new home, and I pray that she brings as much joy to the couple downstairs as she brought us.
And now......














































1 comment:

betty said...

the new table sounds beautiful!

betty